Job and task description
Ndvr is looking for a new colleague to join the team and work on a range of projects in the socio-spatial field going from research to design consultancy and process guidance. Ndvr works for architects, planners, (local) governments, project developers, NGO's, and universities.
Ndvr is looking for a hands-on team member to execute a variety of tasks such as researching, drawing, mapping, writing, designing and guiding participative processes and workshops, and making competition-, design- and research proposals.
Qualifications and competences required
- Ndvr is a mission-driven social enterprise and expects all team members to share its values and support the mission to increase social potential in spatial projects.
- The applicant is required to have a master degree (or postgraduate / PhD) in one of the following fields: architecture, urban/spatial planning, human settlements, sociology, social geography.
- The applicant is expected to show interest in the combination of social and spatial challenges and can show a portfolio that resembles experience and insight in this area.
- The applicant should show competence in research methods, drawing/sketching and observation/mapping skills.
- The applicant is required to be skilled in graphical and architectural software.
- The applicant is required to speak, read and write Dutch and English fluently. Notions of French is an advantage.
Apply with motivation letter, cv and portfolio.